You constantly see contests for a 'lifetime supply' of certain products, but it seems like you rarely hear the winners stories. Just how much was a lifetime supply? Did they get sick of it? Or did they pawn off the winnings for a bunch of cash? Well, it turns out a lot of the contests are...(shocking) a bit disappointing. Here are the tales of contest wins, good and bad:
1. Congrats, you've won a lifetime supply of BUGS.
2. The catch makes this one far less appealing.
3. That seems uhhhh...misleading?
4. Sorry, but I'm still team LEGO.
5. Hardly a lifetime at all.
6. One beer every 5+ years. That's the normal amount we all drink, correct?
7. Finally, a lifetime supply that sounds like they came through.
8. 300 cans of pringles in 90 days = 3.33 cans a day. That's a true Pringles fan.
9. This card will be passed on for generations.
10. Oh damn, this sounds amazing.
11. WHY DID U ENTER THE REDHOTS CONTEST
12. I'll take 20 bags for 60 cents.
13. Damn, they totally didn't need to include a raft, but did anyways. I respect that, Keebler.