Crowdfunding sources can be a great way for public to help some pretty great causes. The problem is, a bunch of idiots can also sign up and try to get their 'causes' crowdfunded, despite being dumb, very bad ideas or easy ways out of a problem THEY CAUSED. Here's some of the worst attempts at money grabs out there.
1. Please pay for my long distance wine.
ryan_mackey / Reddit.com
2. Please help us out with our very specific good TV needs (no shitties plz).
SilverTPGG / Reddit.com
3. Looking for new larger breasts to...provide for her family?
Photographer10101 / Reddit.com
4. "Maybe crowdfun some sense" Well said.
Bearmodulate / Reddit.com
5. Oh no, do not attempt to get 5k to enter a pyramid scheme.
source / Reddit.com
6. This is nuts.
Guitaristb72 / Reddit.com
7. Good luck to you Stephanie.
KPZ605 / Reddit.com
8. Eff you, person who was gonna give me $25,000 but then thought better.
SupperPup / Reddit.com
9. Donate if you want pics of Chinese food for some reason.
CultofCadavirs / Reddit.com
10. Hey, HDMI cables ain't free.
PippinCat01 / Reddit.com
11. Come on now.
Tsukitashi / Reddit.com
12. Let us hope they never got to post that pic of their 'dope' sneakers.