Billy Madison, the iconic Adam Sandler movie from the 90's about a spoiled manchild who has to go back to school to prove to his father he can handle taking over the Big Important Family Business, has so many good one liners we don't even know where to start.
Which is exactly why we had do this appreciation post. Most people think of Adam Sandler as a corporate sell-out at this point, but let's never forget that he taught us a valuable lesson: that Donkey Kong is the best game ever, Snack Packs are the ultimate snack, and pissing your pants is cool as hell.
1. This is 100% the best way to tell someone they're wrong.
via UNIVERSAL STUDIOS/IFC
2. This is the "To Be or Not to Be" of the 90's, and we will defend conditioner to the DEATH.
3. This is some serious talk, like for real.
4. DON'T. EVER. GROW. UP. EVER. DON'T. DO. IT.
5. Psh, you should try out shitting your pants. Now THAT'S pretty cool.
6. Chlorophyll? More like borophyll!
7. This quote is perfect for any occasion where someone needs to hurry the fuuuuck up.
8. There's no better bully than an O'Doyle bully.
9. Don't put it out with your boot, Ted!
10. You mess with the Donkey Kong, you get the fucking barrel.
11. Billy Madison proves exactly why you should always be kind to others, apologize, and don't fuck with the weird kid from school.