Sometimes we get a crush on someone without actually knowing much at all about them. Maybe they're cute and you've seen them around. Only later, once you've actually chatted with these people, do you realize they are actually horrific monsters wrapped inside of the shell of an attractive human and you want nothing to do with them.
1. I DEMAND imaginary wine, AT ONCE.
via tonybenwhite / Reddit.com
2. Rotten wet food? How do you get to this point?
via Boyburnsgrey / Reddit.com
3. No thank you, middle-school d-bag.
via TitanicBead / Reddit.com
4. Uhhh, even with the further information, I'm still wanting more. We need to interview this woman.
via imSuperman81 / Reddit.com
5. This woman has odd taste.
via ToyVaren / Reddit.com
6. I mean, living in a state of constant lies actually does sound like more of an exciting life than mine.
via TheNoidedAndroid / Reddit.com