1. LAST YEAR: Arthur's fist. THIS YEAR: The fact that Arthur's glasses don't make any sense.
2. Okay, these kids are destined for a lifetime of amazing Halloween costumes, I can feel it.
They're winning Halloween so far pic.twitter.com/I0fMFPfC3n-- Philip Lewis (@Phil_Lewis_) October 29, 2017
3. One question: can the rat inside your hat cook King Size Snickers bars?
Anyone can cook pic.twitter.com/6XSmKPAeDE-- mads. (@Madsters96) October 29, 2017
4. "Idiot Sandwich" costume requires the two of them to remain in this position for the entire night, but it's totally worth it.
my sister & her bf gmfu pic.twitter.com/fZnNeeIthT-- Kathelina (@kaaatdoan) October 28, 2017
5. Well, at least the two characters who are constantly getting high are the adults.
That's it, best family costume prize already won this year. pic.twitter.com/37iWgkvKgo-- JD (@nevesytrof) October 27, 2017
6. "Leonardo DiCaprio running joyfully with a super-soaker" is one of the most delightful memes and I appreciate this to no end
Nailed it pic.twitter.com/ABNcLVp7XS-- Greg Baroth (@gbaroth) October 29, 2017
7. Ultimate couples' costume
just a cookie monster & his cookie 🍪 pic.twitter.com/THG1GdVSR8-- kay. (@KAYironss) October 29, 2017
8. WAKANDA FOREVER.
9. Chris attempted to make the worst, most insufferably annoying costume possible: Joker Austin Powers. He succeeded.
Forgive me god pic.twitter.com/KHT0zDXHPU-- chris person (dead) (@Papapishu) October 28, 2017
10. The multi-year costume gambit is a bold one, but you HAVE to respect it.
Last year v this year.. glad we've matured pic.twitter.com/vEkyqXWejf-- ☮ Amy (@mynamesamy_) October 27, 2017
11. Always smart to have costumes that only work from certain points of view, but this is still spectacular.
Meme costumes age well, right pic.twitter.com/6jUUJ9a6EP-- Chase Mitchell (@ChaseMit) October 29, 2017
12. Not gonna lie - for a few seconds I was like "Did Britney Spears dress up as herself?"
It's Britney bitch pic.twitter.com/JR3OQ5QYYr-- Louisa (@louisa) October 26, 2017
13. It's the Emoji Sheriff...
...also known as "the Sheriff of suckin u off"
⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ 🤠-- BRANDON WARDELL (@BRANDONWARDELL) June 8, 2017
💯 💯 💯
👇🏽 💯💯 👇🏽
howdy. im the sheriff of suckin u off. im gon suck u off
14. These Hidden Figures costumes really put my "Sexy Manchester by the Sea" costume to shame
15. Kel's legacy lives on.
If you see Kurt across the street at Mondo Burger, tell him I got the sauce 🍔 pic.twitter.com/jdvfko8WzX-- PM. (@astoldbypatrick) October 28, 2017
16. Please tell me his first word was "schwing"
17. It's a LITTLE bit cheating to have a hole cut out for your face, but I'll allow it.
18. Great Halloween costumes require dedication.
19. I'm sorry, but that face is absolutely beautiful and I won't hear anything to the contrary.
20. Okay, I can't resist a good pun costume - "PINK FREUD"