It might seem weird to imagine your favorite celeb shopping for normal stuff at Walmart or doing other regular stuff us mere peasants are required to do on a daily basis, but in reality, they're out there doing this stuff every day too. Here's a handful of times people saw celebrities in the most mundane of places.
1. c--dubbs -- this person expected James Franco to not be a jerk for some reason.
2. mattricide -- The man can navigate The Matrix and kill a million dudes as John Wick, but can't catch a Gatorade irl. Letdown.
3. had98c -- With a name like Harrison Ford, he really should have his own car dealership.
5. BubbaGump4192 -- Jury Duty with Steve Carrell should be a show.
6. ignignokt-_- -- I wanna hang out with Dave Chappelle at a bonfire :/
7. Gogosfx -- He was the star of 'Spanglish' after all.
8. Tricombed -- It's a little creepy how much we can find out about celebs.
9. PoorEdgarDerby -- That author probably hangs around bookstores all day dropping that line.
10. captainyeahwhatever -- he eats popcorn just like the rest of us!
11. panascope -- sounds very Fred Armison-y
12. rockenrole -- of course Chuck Norris was hanging at a hardware store.
13. valeristark -- for some reason it feels weird to imagine Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie eating Sonic.
14. AvengingDrake78 -- but for real, I would hate to have to share an armrest with The Rock's buff as hell forearms.
15. GenesisLemons -- Jamie Foxx seems like a very cool dude.