These are the good tweets that Twitter keeps in the back for only their most loyal of customers.
1. He is the man who must do good. Him and him only.
who's Nate S? pic.twitter.com/8ypsUjoqJA-- Sandy Honig (@sandyhonig) July 21, 2017
2. I, personally, slip on my CVS receipt onesie.
When I get cold in a movie theater, I pull a CVS receipt out of my purse and use it as a blanket.-- Lindsay (@Rollinintheseat) July 18, 2017
3. Twitter is the most natural place for bird jokes.
ME: birdseed sucks-- Eli Yudin (@eliyudin) July 21, 2017
4. Ghost Adventures is more relatable than you think.
when you let yourself catch feels pic.twitter.com/tsMt6sQ2HH-- bobby sun 🌏 (@touchmybobby) July 21, 2017
5. I've never been more intimidated by a collection of books.
How To Adult Like A Mutha F*ckin Boss pic.twitter.com/luaDZZd70t-- derek (@eedrk) July 20, 2017
6. He's going places.
Boy uses every opportunity to spread the word! pic.twitter.com/fp6je6sueY-- Crystal Johnson (@Crystal1Johnson) July 21, 2017
7. Also never forget Bill Murray didn't have an agent.
never forget that bill murray signed on to do the garfield movie bc he mistakenly believed it was written by a coen brother pic.twitter.com/aPKFxHtUeP-- KRANG T. NELSON (@KrangTNelson) July 21, 2017
8. Sometimes that VHS slot is just asking for it.
"well i'm a bit of a cinephile"-- dan chamberlain (@amfmpm) July 12, 2017
- me explaining how my dick got stuck in the VCR
9. Dessert candles will do that.
If you are what you eat, then I'm a candle on accident-- Luke Mones (@LukeMones) July 21, 2017
10. LOL what a scamp.
OJ: *chasing jimmy fallon around with a rubber knife while the roots play "yakety sax"*-- john semley (@johnsemley3000) July 20, 2017
FALLON: ahhhh don't kill me lol