You're a decent human being and you wouldn't think of un-friending anyone on Facebook. That said, you'd really like to thin out the old list a bit. That's why we've compiled a guide chock full of strategies you can use to get others to take the pressure off by un-friending you!
1. Respond to all of their posts as if they were meant to be funny.
2. Change your birthday then berate all of the people who write on your wall.
3. Change your profile picture to something offensive.
4. Leave inappropriate comments on pictures of their family members.
5. End every post you make with #blessed.
6. Constantly post pictures of babies that aren't yours.
7. Make your profile a replica of your friend's profile and then post embarrassing stuff.
8. Just tell them what you really think.
9. Oh wait, there's an unfollow button? Just do that, it's way easier than any of these other things.
Sunday is National Friendship Day! Who knew? So now that you've trimmed your Facebook list, celebrate the friends who made the cut. Let IFC's Garfunkel and Oates help you spread the love by giving away your V-Card (don't freak out, it's a video card).